An index to the posts on this site. There are very few at the moment. My “ideas” list has a good 300 posts planned. It will take a few years to get that all done. By then I am sure I will have added more.
Keep checking back and see what is new. You can also subscribe to get an email when a new item appears. See it on the right-hand side or bottom on the screen.
The tags also serve as a type of index. However, they will not precisely match. Some future items listed will not have links posted. Related topics are close together. I expect this page will get reorganized often.
Days – Doing one-on-one ministry
- Faclitate his monologue on his emotions
- Who to Pick as a brother you might help
- Call them Brother and treat them as a peer.
- How many Brothers can one meaningfully serve?
- He needs to do most of the talking. “Thoughts disentangle themselves …”
- Active Listening
- Pre-Meeting Reminder Message
- How to start the conversation
- Another helpful question to ask is “What do you find fulfilling?“
- Meeting length
- Meeting flow
- Schedule the Next Meeting
- Post-meeting thank you message
- Bridge Cultural Gaps What if your brother comes from a different culture?
Clues – Hints to learn yourself then share with your brothers
- Bridge Cultural Gaps Help your brother work with people from other cultures.
- Do not Brag
- How to pray for someone
- Condemning Others – We do not do it. It is God’s job alone.
Sidebars – Comments on Bible passages and words
Psalm 101 Series King David’s Court Standards
Psalm 101:5 will focus on nothing worthless – Details.